THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
Congratulations to Shara, Cindy and Alyssa. They’ve been notified and will be receiving their prizes soon!
It’s GIVEAWAY TIME! Hurray! I’m super excited and I hope you are too. ^_^
First of all, let’s recap the prizes.
First prize is a copy of Kristen TenDyke‘s “Finish Free Knits”. Ooooh!
Second prize is a set of KnitCubby mustache stitch markers!
- Leave a comment on this page. You can write whatever you want; you can tell me which prize you’d like to win most, you can tell me what you’re crafting at the moment, you can even tell me about the super bad awful un-fun day you had (venting is good! Better out than in, I always say). You just have to write something. But, you can only post once, and only comments on this page will be considered. Comments on regular posts don’t count.
- Make sure you include a unique name; you can your actual name, or your blog name, or your Ravelry name. Just make sure it’s something that won’t let you be confused with someone else (so, if you have a popular first name you might want to include an initial). Also make sure you include your email, either in the email field in the comment form or in the actual comment.
- The comments will close in the evening of Saturday, May 25th (Australian time).
- The names of everyone who has left a comment will be put into a hat and a name will be drawn for each prize starting with third.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday, May 26th (Australian time). All winners will also be notified by email and asked for their address to arrange for posting of their prize.
But also don’t forget…
And finally, a BIG thank you to all the super amazeballs peeps who’ve supplied prizes! Please go give them some love:
So, what are you waiting for!? Start commenting!